Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Range of samples values

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Range of samples values
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:24:21 +0500

I set my decimation rate to 200 and center_freq to 100.1, but the values of my samples is exceeding this range. Please specify the mistake that I'd be making. Following are the values of my samples:
6029427
0
0
0
0
256
412
1
760826203
668
50
720
722
2
-2097020188
1444
70
1516
746
3
-779299374
2264
70
2336
746
4
-664097490
3084
70
3156
772
5
100
1
266
356
2
44
622
-1414417620
29987719
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
6881357
7471203
7536751
6684783
3014772
6881367
6553710

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 1:00 AM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:17:39AM +0600, Ujala Qasim wrote:
> I am trying to capture data samples from USRP for an FM receiver. In what
> range should the values of the samples must be lying?

-32768 to 32767