[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Tx & Rx in one USRP

From: William Sherman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Tx & Rx in one USRP
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:56:13 +0100

Thank you, I understand there can only be one top block, but it can have
multiple flowgraphs inside it.

What if I wanted to change the parameters of just one of the flowgraphs
during runtime? Would I need to kill off the whole top block, create
another one with changes made to the one flowgraph, then start it up
again? I just want to change the one flowgraph.

How do you "kill" a thread or flowgraph in python anyway?

Also I have looked at code where there is no top block ("Exploring
GnuRadio"). Instead a flowgraph is created using gr.flow_graph(). Can I
just create and execute multiple flowgraphs using this method?