[Discuss-gnuradio] omni-thread problem using multithreading with one thr

From: gef
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] omni-thread problem using multithreading with one thread being GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:06:00 -0400

Eric,

I created multiple threads in my application, one thread uses GNU Radio digital
link, the others are for applications. However, every time I stop the digital
link and prepare for reconfiguration, I have this error: "terminate called
after throwing an instance of 'omni-thread_fatal'", the main thread and
gnuradio thread are aborted, other threads are still running.

Would you please point out a way to bypass this problem?

Thanks very much.

Andrew