Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] omni-thread problem using multithreading with one

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] omni-thread problem using multithreading with one thread being GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:27:43 -0400

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
> You'll need to run this under gdb and see what's really triggering the
> problem, then go from there.

It's come up twice recently, and I think there should be a wiki page
about it.  Unfortunately, I do not have the expertise or know-how to
put something together.

Can someone (preferably who has actually debugged a problem using this
method) please post on the Wiki a how-to guide of debugging GNU Radio
applications using gdb?

Moreover, for those people using GRC, is it at all possible to create
a "debug" block which can execute gdb appropriately and can also be
enabled or disabled?  If so, could it also check for other popular
debuggers - ddd for example?

Brian