Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:52:36 -0400

Just going to chime in here with nothing really too important, because this isn't really my area. But, I am trying to follow discussion here, and I appreciate you working on this Eric.

As for your segmentation faults, if you e-mail me your RBF where you're getting these, I can poke at why you're getting a fault. It's a bit odd, as I do many sanity checks on the incoming packets from the USRP... but you may have introduced something I am not checking for.

Thanks!
George