[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband

From: Eric Schneider
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 02:28:20 -0600

For those interested,

I’ve committed my changes to the inband RX buffering subsystem.  It is available at:

http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/developers/ets/inband/usrp/fpga

Source only at the moment, I’m not sure of the policy for RBFs in dev branches.

Caveat emptor…  The module has been completely rewritten and has not been extensively tested.

I do get occasional overruns at decim 64.  I’m pretty sure they are due to my host.

The preliminary results look promising however:

918303  delta: 8064

926367  delta: 8064

934431  delta: 8064

942495  delta: 8064

950559  delta: 8064

958623  delta: 8064

966687  delta: 8064

If anyone tests it, please let me know your results.

--ets