[Discuss-gnuradio] have a question about ofdm subcarriers and transferri

From: James Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] have a question about ofdm subcarriers and transferring data in benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:52:38 -0400

Hi,

In benchmark_ofdm_tx.py, I heard that the middle number of subcarriers among the occupied_tones is alloacted to carry actual data, and the frequency band of each subcarrier depends on the interpolation rate.
does it mean that if I change the occupied tones, I can control the number of subcarriers that carry actual data while having same the total number of subcarriers?
and if that's true, how can I distinguish and analyze the subcarriers which carry data and which doesn't carry data?
Thanks.

James,