[Discuss-gnuradio] CMU internship opportunity to work with GNU Radio & U

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMU internship opportunity to work with GNU Radio & USRP
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 10:57:45 -0400

Hi all,

Our radio group is looking for a summer intern to work with GNU Radio and the USRP on implementing techniques in the platform to support very fine-grained MAC protocols. Additionally, we will be building MACs to test the functionality!

3 Major Requirements:
1. Verilog knowledge is a _must_ ... you will be modifying the USRP
2. General knowledge of signal processing and wireless networks
3. You must be a student at a US university (undergrad or grad)

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Thanks!
George