[Discuss-gnuradio] Running OFDM files

From: Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running OFDM files
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:18:30 +0100

Hello all,

We are working in OFDM synchronization. When you install GNURadio, there are among the examples an OFDM system which runs perfectly. But we need to run other different files that we have found in GNURadio website where uses some different kinds of synchronization in order to include our synchronization in this system. The problem is that we have downloaded these files, we have copied them into the folder gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm and we have tried to run this system but it doesn´t. There are several errors saying that "import" is not a known command or something similar. We suppose that what we have downloaded is coded ok because it is in the website and the errors are really strange because "import" is a well-known python command, and that our problem is because we have copied it in the wrong folder or something like this.

Does anyone could help us to get to run it?

Thank you!

Todo ruedas: información práctica y todo el glamour del mundo del motor. MSN Estilo y Tendencias