Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem: Accessing RX-B of the basic Rx daughterb

From: Karthik Vijayraghavan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem: Accessing RX-B of the basic Rx daughterboard
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:39:20 -0800

Ah this is exactly what I have been grappling with as well. Basically
you need to set the MUX _such that_ you can access the two setting
simultaneously. If you have the gnuradio source you, look at the file
gnuradio-examples/multi-antenna/multi_scope.py

For more than one signal, you can no longer use the
usrp.determine_rx_mux_value(u,rx_subdev_spec) method. Instead you have
to set the MUX by hand. The crucial line is

self.u.set_mux(gru.hexint(0xf3f2f1f0))

This sets all the Q channels to zero (because of 0xf) and routes ADC1
to I1, ADC2 to I2 etc. To seperate them

--
www.stanford.edu/~karthikv