[Discuss-gnuradio] Frontend Hardware which is not USRP

From: Cheetah L
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frontend Hardware which is not USRP
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:14:55 +0100

Hi everyone ,

I am doing a project on GNU Radio. I am working on a different recevier frontend which is not USRP. The GNU Radio seems to intergrate with the usrp. I have installed the radio but i couldnt figure out what i have to change inorder to make it work with other front ends ( not the USRP). I am new to the GNU radio so any help is appreciated.

Best ,

Cheetah