Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] found problem with std_4rx_0tx.rbf

From: Hans Glitsch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] found problem with std_4rx_0tx.rbf
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:45:02 -0700

Yes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Blossom" <address@hidden>
To: "Hans Glitsch" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:37 PM

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 05:16:14PM -0700, Hans Glitsch wrote:
Hi,

There's a problem with the std_4rx_0tx.rbf in the latest release.  This
problem did not exist in 3.0.

Please see the attached image.  All four inputs should look exactly the
same, but there is something wrong with input 0.  It could be that the
imaginary part of the input 0 signal is getting suppressed. I don't know.

Here's what I did:  I have a brand new usrp with two basic rx boards.  I
connected a signal generator to a four way splitter and then connected the
four way splitter directly to the four usrp inputs.  The signal generator
was set to 480khz at  -17 dbm.  Then I executed "multi_fft.py -d 100 -f
500000 -g 0". The attached screen shot shows the problem with input 0. If
I move the signal generator to 520khz, the reflection moves to the other
side of zero freq.  If I swap cables on input 0 and input 1, the problem
stays with input 0.

Thanks for your help,
Hans

Is it reporting any overruns?  I.e., uOuOuOuOuOuOuOuO...

Eric

believed to be clean.