Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] found problem with std_4rx_0tx.rbf

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] found problem with std_4rx_0tx.rbf
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:57:38 -0700

Eric Blossom wrote:

> I can reproduce it.  There's definitely something off with std_4rx_0tx.rbf.
> I've opened ticket:195  http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/195
>
> [This is all I'm going to do about this right now.]

Since that RBF has only been re-synthesized a couple of times in the
last year or so, it would be straightforward to manually replace the
file with the versions from 3.0 series, and see where the problem
started.  I think there will be at most 4 versions to test.  You
wouldn't need to change the host code any, just get the proper RBF from
the repository and manually install into $prefix/share/usrp/rev2 and 4.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC