Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Basic TX/RX boards, the I, Q

From: njm25
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Basic TX/RX boards, the I, Q
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:46:26 -0400

It's a little confusing to me why the Basic TX does not have a problem using
both the I and Q channel but the Basic RX does.  It seems to me that the
command "-R a:1" would tell the RX_B input to receive but not the RX_A input
anymore.  I need both the inputs to receive data at the same time, as I/Q
channels connected to my RF front end.  Any insights in how I do this would be
much appreciated (if my assumption that "-R a:1" would only have the RX_B input
receive).

Thanks
Nick