Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Basic TX/RX boards, the I, Q

From: njm25
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Basic TX/RX boards, the I, Q
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:49:47 -0400

I am having the same problem of being able to receive on RX_A but not RX_B and
I don't know why.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Nick

------=_Part_43578_14158760.1174037616509

Hi, all.

Today I try an old QPSK transmission program on Basic TX/RX and failed.
However, it does work well on rfx2400.
I just simply connect TX 1 of Basic TX on transmitter to RX 1 of Basic RX on
receiver. The receiver program failed to synchronize with pilot sequence.
The carrier frequency is 100Mhz.
Is the signal from TX 1 is just I or Q path of the complex signal? I saw
signal come out from both TX1 and TX2.
BTW, I could only receive signal from RX1 of Basic RX and nothing from RX2.
Very confusing. ^_^

------=_Part_43578_14158760.1174037616509

However, it does work well on rfx2400.</div>
Basic RX on receiver. The receiver program failed to synchronize with pilot
sequence.</div>
signal come out from both TX1 and TX2.</div>
RX2.</div>

------=_Part_43578_14158760.1174037616509--