[Discuss-gnuradio] Which hardware shall i use to implement this SDR?

From: bhargav b
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which hardware shall i use to implement this SDR?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 01:05:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I am a software radio enthusiast and am a beginner.I have started reading the code....but i want some guidance as how to proceed.

Also,i want to know the complete hardware implementation...i.e... which boards i can use and where can i get?....i am ready to buy a board....i am confused with this point .I want to implement it practically..please help me...! I have got a catalog of boards from PENTEK corp. too.Which board shall i use and how can i customize for a board i do use?(I actually want to implement it as a pure software radio with minimal hardware).

Thanks in advance.....
Bhargav,
Graduate Design Engineer,
Imagination Technologies