[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:10:39 -0500

In the n4hy developers branch, we spent today adding some new code and cleaning up a huge mess. The old temporary mess (ofdm2) is gone and ofdm has replaced it. This was current with the trunk this after and has the ofdm code. We transmitted with this in the lab today.

My apologies for the svn confusion. We have achieved svn stability and are working on code. This will not be kept current with the trunk now until we are done with round one and ready to send and receive data and to give a compact description of the signaling to be used on the channel.

Bob

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine