Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recommended literature on SDR

From: L. Miguel Bazdresch Sierra
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recommended literature on SDR
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:58:15 -0600

Trond Danielsen, el 02/13/07 09:23:
I wonder if anybody has any recommended literature on software defined
radios? I am both looking for books that covers both implementation
and theoretical topics.

Three I like are:

Telecommunications breakdown, C. R. Johnson, Prentice Hall
Real-Time digital signal processing, T. B. Welch, CRC
Communication System Design using DSP algorithms, S. A. Tretter

I'm currently reading Digital Signal Processing in Communication Systems, M. E. Frerking, Kluwer

HTH,

--
Miguel Bazdresch Sierra