[Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX C++ Driver

From: Gregory W Heckler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX C++ Driver
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:24:49 -0500

Before I submit my DBSRX C++ driver, I need some tips on the preferred style to the GnuRadio mods out there:

Should the DBSRX class (db_dbs_rx) inherit the usrp_standard_rx class (currently I pass a handle to an already created usrp_standard_rx handle in the contructor)?

Should the interface (public methods) exactly match the python code. I left some of the more trivial stuff out (like reporting back the gain range, etc)?

And, to whom should I submit the code?

Thanks all for your help over the last couple of weeks. As I make more progress with sampling GPS L1 and L2C data with the DBSRX daughterboard(s) I will release any code and or sample data sets I might generate.