[Discuss-gnuradio] Capturing data from various stages of modulation and

From: Naveen Manicka
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capturing data from various stages of modulation and demodulation
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:01:17 -0500

Hi,

What would be the best way to capture the raw data as it is passed from each
block within GNURadio and represent in a GUI form?
Basically, if I send a "Hello World" from one machine to another, I can see
it at the other end, but I am interested in somehow capturing and viewing
the data as it passes through each stage in GNURadio, after I generate in
the tunnel.py example.

Any views on how I could do this?
I was exploring into representing the captured data as constellations, but
didn't know if I was proceeding in the right path.

Thanks in advance,
Naveen