[Discuss-gnuradio] error using SetLabel

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using SetLabel
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:50:02 +0100

Hello, I hope some wxWidgets / GNOME experts will know about this
problem:

I use the StaticText.SetLabel to change the value of a label at runtime
from a python callback from a custom block. Randomly I get this GNOME
error:

Pango-ERROR **: file pango-layout.c: line 3230
(pango_layout_check_lines): assertion failed: (!layout->log_attrs)
aborting...

Thinking that there was something wrong with changing the text of a
StaticText, I change the call into SetForegroundColour, but I have
exactly the same behaviour...

any hint?

best regards
Matteo