Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI python apps don't update controls,

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI python apps don't update controls,
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:55:51 -0800

Chris Stankevitz wrote:
Apps with one graph (say "usrp_fft.py -f 103.3") draw a nice plot that looks like it's updated at approx 10Hz. However, the controls (sliders, etc) do not respond and do not redraw if I move the window off then back onto the page.

Update: this only happens when I run the app remotely (ssh -X).  It's
not an issue afterall, I'll just run locally for now.

Chris