Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI python apps don't update controls,

From: Jordan Hayes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI python apps don't update controls,
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:08:59 -0800

Update: this only happens when I run the app remotely (ssh -X).

I have this issue, too. It appears that either the gnuradio app itself or the toolkit that it's using (wxPython?) has some server-dependent code. I get no errors when running locally; some errors when running on X-Win32 from Starnet on Windows over an SSH tunnel; and still more errors when I try to run against Xvnc under NetBSD.

/jordan