[Discuss-gnuradio] Stereo FM mo

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stereo FM mo
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:14:24 -0400

The FM stereo simple block, wfm_rcv_pll.py, has been modified to recover the carrier using gr_pll_carriertracking. I noticed an immediate drop in the hiss here. We probably need to do some gain management but that can wait until I have the remainder of the modifications in line and the stereo squelch working. I am sure that we will have everything through the rds signal being sent to a null sink by tomorrow.

Bob