Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Errors during make of gnuradio-core

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Errors during make of gnuradio-core
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:05:00 -0500

Could you send more of the error stuff. I need to at least see what the command was which failed. Clearly it was in making libgnuradio- code.la somewhere, but it could have been in a number of places.

I just updated my gr-build, and am trying the compile under OSX 10.4.5 (released yesterday). I will write again (separately) if there are errors.

ps> Do you have GNU's libtool installed and in your $PATH first? GR needs it to compile (or does it use a local version? I don't remember any longer).