[Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Robitaille, Michael
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:39:35 -0600

>> My original

>> I still get the following error when I try to run usrp_oscope.py or

>> wfm-rcv_gui.py.

>>             Traceback (most recent call lost):

>>             File ".ursp_oscope.py", line 27, in ?

>>             From gnuradio import gr, gru

>>             Import Error: No module named gnuradio

>> To the best of my knowledge, all the base software and gnuradio

>> software compiled and installed correctly.

>Eric

>Does "make check" in gnuradio-core work?

Yes it does.

>> My

>> PYTHONPATH=$GR/lib/python2.4/site-package:\

>> $GR/lib/python2.4/site-package/Numeric:\

>> /usr/lib/python2.4/site-package

> Eric

> Should be site-packages (note the trailing 's')

Oops, very red in the face.  I fixed it, rebuild everything (used make clean
in gnuradio - baseline rm directories and re-expanded tar files)

I still get the same error and "make check" on core worked.

I was sure this was going to fix it.

Urrg.

Ok, enough work on the weekend for no pay/overtime - salary employee - See
you Monday.