Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Communication using GNU Radio.

From: Sachi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Communication using GNU Radio.
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all
I am still studying the codes of the FSK_R(T)X.py.
It's a little bit confusing because the comments are
rather limited.
Which algorithm or book chapter does the author refer
to when he wrote the codes, especially for the time
synchronization part? I think that information can
help me understand the code line by line much better.

Thanks in advance

Sachi