RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with audio extraction in NTSC

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with audio extraction in NTSC
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:35:44 -0000

The book is now available for pdf download

http://phptr.com/content/images/0131240722/downloads/blanchette_book.pdf

Qt4 will be GPL/QPL open source for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.

http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/opensource.html

reveals it is free now for Macs and

http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/announcements/00000192.html

shows that it will be open source for all platforms but Embedded.

Bob
N4HY