Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC2 build problems

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC2 build problems
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:20:04 -0500

According to:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/

Python 2.3 is a standard (available in the ISO images) package in FC2. Whether it actually gets installed by default is another matter. Since the installer allows you to pick and choose, some installations may have chosen a configuration that doesn't install the Python2.3 libraries (from python-devel??). But they *are* available
 as part of the set of "stuff" that comes with FC2 and FC3.

Eric Blossom wrote:

Thanks for all the responses both on and off the list on FC3.
Looks like we're good on FC3.

I however bungled the original trouble report.  It was on FC2, not
FC3.  So my revised question: does FC2 have libpython2.3.so?

Thanks,
Eric