[Discuss-gnuradio] frontend BOM

From: cfk
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] frontend BOM
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:57:47 -0800

Dear Matt:

    The next step for me is to soldify the BOM (Bill Of Materials). There
are a couple of unknowns. The first is the Tantalum capacitors. I have gone
thru Digikey trying to match the footprint from the USRP layout to no avail.
It doesnt quite fit the Panasonic TE or TES series that I usually use. Can
you see if you can come up with a manufacturers model number for the
Tantalums so I can use the same ones as the USRP? Preferably one that can be
bought from Digikey, if possible?

    The second issue is the BA1282 diodes for the +5->+33 DC-DC converter.
These Vishay parts dont seem to be commonly available. Would you have a
source for them or a substitute you can recommend.

    After I get the BOM whipped into shape, double check all the footprints
again & see that there are no more changes, then it is time to begin
thinking about having a few boards fabbed.

Charles