discuss-gnu-electric

schematic not showing symbol even after reset back to factory setting

From: jovian chong
Subject: schematic not showing symbol even after reset back to factory setting
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:19:12 +0800

hi

after gone through the preferences, I still can't manage to bring the shematic symbol in the cell/grid visible.

perhaps some image will help describe my problem.

left-click and drag the schematic:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3061/13522662.jpg

I have to select the wiring by memorizing where initially did I put the nmos
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7774/95879429.jpg

after left-click an empty spaces, it show like that (btw, aren't it suppose to give me the schematic symbol?)
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3461/18880196.jpg

just to mention that i did not alter the settings at the first place
1. I download started to follow you tutorial and realize the schematic not showing as mentioned above
2. Then I change/alter the settings provided in "preferences"
3. Still not successfull, then reset to factory setting..
4. the outcome is still the same...