dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] libserveez.h #includes (WAS: progress to serveez-0.2)

From: Julian Graham
Subject: [dev-serveez] libserveez.h #includes (WAS: progress to serveez-0.2)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 13:52:18 -0500

Hey guys,

In the process of porting my code to the "next" branch of Serveez, I
noticed that libserveez.h references a bunch of libc types without
#including the requisite headers. Obviously I'm still able to use
libserveez.h if I do the #includes myself, but it seems to me that
libserveez.h should be doing them. Specifically, the following types /
typedefs are used without their #includes:

FILE (from stdio.h)
uint16_t (from stdint.h)
in_port_t, mode_t, gid_t, addr (from netinet/in.h, among others)

Have I missed something? Let me know.

Thanks,
Julian