dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] How about a release?

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] How about a release?
Date: 07 Apr 2003 09:33:28 +0200

stefan <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
>
> > What I noticed at a recent glance is that svzconfig.h does quite a bit
> > of namespace pollution. You should prefix all symbols with SVZ in
> > there, else projects that use serveez might clash with those.
>
> You mean:
>
>  * HAVE_THREADS
>  * HAVE_CRYPT
>  * ENABLE_CRYPT
>  * ENABLE_FLOOD_PROTECTION
>  * ENABLE_DEBUG
>
> , correct?  The other ones should be standard define's, which are not
> meant to be different over different application.

I see:

SOCKET
HANDLE
RETSIGTYPE
inline
FD_SETSIZE
WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
NDEBUG

You should put *only* the defines you need in the public headers into
svzconfig.h and leave the rest in config.h. *All* defines in
svzconfig.h should be prefixed.

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden