dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] guile support needed

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] guile support needed
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:56:32 +0200

> From: stefan <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:05:28 +0200 (CEST)
>
> Would be nice to hear something from the guile side, again ...

Sure.  Sorry for being so unresponsive.

> Is it possible to revert the eval-server code to guile 1.4 ? The
> (call-with-input-string) thingie is yet something I cannot handle myself.

Of course.  It's just a two-line fix (IIRC), and I will commit it
shortly, after some testing under Guile 1.5.  Would be nice if you
could check for older Guile versions.

> Furthermore I would like to hear more about the Win32 approaches at the
> current guile releases.

Well, you have seen what the problem with guile-devel is: It's a bit
slow...

I will try to push further wrt the long_long thingy, but I think it's
too late for 1.6.

Best regards,
  'martin