[Denemo-devel] Questions!

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Questions!
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:40:04 +0100

Hi Richard,

1 halfway through this file the noteheads change to "x". I can't see how to normalise them (And didn't put the x's in deliberately.)

2. I can't seem to turn the "Keyboard Midi" state off reliably. Setting the input keyboard note names default action didn't work

3. In the attached file, though I had deleted the lyrics verses (to make the problem easier to see) they are still in the file!

4. Is there any way of making a tie-line dotted to indicate that it only happens in some verses?

Joe