Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 23:20:35 +0100

On Sun, 08 Nov 2015 21:57:50 +0000
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
> That's interesting - again, this should be some default thing coming
> with Gtk - the implication is that the build mixed components with
> incompatibilities...
>
> It's a good idea to run
>
> denemo --version
>
> as this gives both the build-time and run-time versions of Gtk used.

This is the standalone binary:

GNU Denemo version 2.0.1
Gtk versions runtime: 3.4.4, compiled against: 3.4.4,
© 1999-2005, 2009 Matthew Hiller, Adam Tee, and others, 2010-2015 Richard
Shann, Jeremiah Benham, Nils Gey and others. This program is provided with
absolutely NO WARRANTY; see the file COPYING for details. This software may
be redistributed and modified under the terms of the GNU General Public
License; again, see the file COPYING for details.

This is the other one:

GNU Denemo version 2.0.0
Gtk versions runtime: 3.16.7, compiled against: 3.16.7,
© 1999-2005, 2009 Matthew Hiller, Adam Tee, and others, 2010-2015 Richard
Shann, Jeremiah Benham, Nils Gey and others. This program is provided with
absolutely NO WARRANTY; see the file COPYING for details. This software may
be redistributed and modified under the terms of the GNU General Public
License; again, see the file COPYING for details.

-- Johan