[Denemo-devel] a couple more feature suggestions

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] a couple more feature suggestions
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 04:19:05 -0400 (EDT)

(1) there might as well be an additional button in the "typeset music" window,
for lilypond export (or "save lilypond file")

(2) I don't there is a visual indication of WHICH movement you are
viewing/editing currently, in the main window. (I could be wrong and blind)...
Like, down below, in the status bar, perhaps there should be something like
"movement 2"