Re: [Denemo-devel] forcing proper spelling with sharps/flats - errata

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] forcing proper spelling with sharps/flats - errata
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:38:47 -0400 (EDT)

aah! too many critical errors in my original post; i need to correct:

should have been...

"with each note WRITTEN one diacritical note higher than what it was in the
original (F) key, before the transposition, and flattened down to the needed
pitch (for key of F#) when necessary (which is most of the time)"

also, i mistyped "six" as "fix" .... ugh! sorry.