[Denemo-devel] [bug #33319] A mysterious crash

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33319] A mysterious crash
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 23:59:17 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I haven't figured out what happened here.  Using the latest prerelease (0.9.1)
on windows XP.  I was trying to typeset a score, and using the rebar command
gave weird results, namely a lot of notes inexplicably became grace notes (not
100% certain the rebar command did this).  This could be a bug in rebar,
possibly due to changed command behavior, or not.  However, I then executed
rebar again after stepping through the score and cleaning up any problems
manually and denemo crashed.  Furthermore the file can't be loaded by denemo.

Until this is figured out people should be cautious with rebar to avoid a
frustrating situation as above.  Regardless of the quality of the script, it
shouldn't be possible to crash denemo from scheme either, right?  And leave
corrupted denemo files.

-Dan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33319>

  Message sent via/by Savannah