[Denemo-devel] No Titles on LilyPond 2.12.3

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] No Titles on LilyPond 2.12.3
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:14:44 +0100

The enclosed .ly file does not print properly on my new Debian system.
The LilyPond version is 2.12.3, and AFAIK it was fine on the old system.
Not only are there no titles but there is an error message about a
repeat having to be terminated prematurely. This last does not cause an
error in the print out, and *may* have been present originally.
Can some one with a different LilyPond version give it a try.
As you can see it has a header block:

\header {
title = "Für Elise"
composer = "Ludwig van Beethoven"
        }

but none of this is printed. I attach the .denemo file too, in case this
generates different lily output on your system.
(In case you are curious, this is Beethoven's fur elise adapted for a 96
yr old beginner piano student who finds it to difficult to twist around
to play the left hand part as originally notated).