[Denemo-devel] Storing midi devices in denemorc

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Storing midi devices in denemorc
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:26:43 -0600

I was wondering how would I go about saving the midi devices and port names in the denemorc. Most variables in denemo.prefs are of type GString, int, and boolean. I could save a string array for the ports but that would be for only one device. Whould it be bad to put a structure here contained in a GList. The structure itself would contain a GList or string array. What do you suggest. How would I get this in and out of the XML file .denemorc. The prefops only has examples of doing int, boolean, and string loaded and saved to/ from the xml.