[Denemo-devel] Staff names not appearing in Lilypond output

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Staff names not appearing in Lilypond output
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:52:24 +0800

Richard,

I do not have time to investigate this at the moment, but if I have staff names of say Sop, Alto, the voice context names are written as VoiceI and VoiceII when you save as a Lilypond file, which means the staff names are lost when you read back in the  resulting  file .

I could not see the issue with Cues.denemo in my version, perhaps because I do not know what to look for. I tried all the example files to test if Lilypond could process them, and all except SeveralVerses worked OK. ( the SeveralVerses  is not quite correct I will send you an updated version when I get the chance).

Regards,
Roy Rankin