[Denemo-devel] templates

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] templates
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:44:13 +0100

I haven't created the templates in CVS as I intended. There are also
somethings to fix here:
1) We should not have any template directories that do not actually have
templates - it is discouraging to the users, who will give up looking if
they find an empty directory.
2) There is a subdirectory called Church which should be called Vocal
3) The templates directory is in doc

This last one is the one Jeremiah was trying to fix some while back I
think - shall I have a go?

These templates will be important for people who don't want to get
involved in LilyPond, since they can just pick up the piano template,
say, and write a piano piece without knowing how it is being done in the
custom scoreblock.