Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]

From: Félix
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Interface [status]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:36:36 +0200

On 10/18/07, Lyu Abe <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a small report of what I've obtained so far:
> http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3824/demexpinterfacev001lj2.png
>
> It's just tests, so probably we should not care about small details
> right now.
> (maybe you can tell if this presentation is "roughly" okay to you)

Yes, it's roughly more than okay! It's good to see you manage to get
this amount of info from the demexp server, in Python.

> Next, I want to find some ways to access question details (responses,
> votes, and other details if we want to include them).

As David say, I would also suggest to put every on the same page
intially, and try to get all different "pages" (voting, browsing
questions...) work together first. Keep up the good work!!

  Félix