Re: [Demexp-dev] Questions

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Questions
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:12:10 +0900

Hi David,

Thanks for your helpful message!

In such a case, please provide the *exact* and *complete* code you are
using (like my example above). Otherwise it is quite complicated for me
to understand what is the issue.

Okay.

Do you really want to use PHP? :-)

Not necessarily. That's why I asked if you had suggestions about using
other languages. If you think Python is much more suited for that
purpose, then we'll use Python. My only comment is: except for coding
easyness and clarity, are there any major drawbacks using Python?... if
not, let's Pythonize.

Diogene, do you have any comments about this?

        Lyu.