dctc-general

[Dctc-general] Better formating of size column

From: Grzegorz B. Prokopski
Subject: [Dctc-general] Better formating of size column
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 18:59:47 -0400

Hi Eric!

By following adress
you'll find a request to add some extra formating to size of files.
Like simply a space between each 3 digits.

I must admit that it is bothering me too, but I always tend to think
that maybe I have sth. wrongly configured or sth. (locales? dcgui
setup?) But I re-checked things and I still can't find a solution.

Would you be so kind to enlighten me ? ;-)

Cheers,

                                Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: Please keep Cc:ing debbugs if possible.