Re: dd: add 'skip_bytes' and 'count_bytes' operands

From: Jérémy Compostella
Subject: Re: dd: add 'skip_bytes' and 'count_bytes' operands
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:21:03 +0100

Pádraig, others,

First, I added the missing seek_bytes feature.
Second, I re-wrote the patch in order to replace the _bytes operands by the
corresponding input/output flags.
Finally, I added some tests to check the new seek_bytes flag.

I successfully run the entire tests suite.

I attached the new patch. Do not hesitate to comment it.

Cheers,

Jérémy