i made a huge mistake please help me!! i erased core utilities

From: Marco Tulio Cruz Codina
Subject: i made a huge mistake please help me!! i erased core utilities
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:18:22 -0700

hi, sorry to bother you but i need your help, i made a huge mistake, i acidentally deleted the core utilities (/bin) program from my 32gb ipad 2, using cydia. immediately after that cydia closed and it wouldn't open again, so i turned off my ipad and then i tried to turn it on again and it won't turn on, it just starts showing the little apple that shows when normally turning it on, and then it shuts down and starts again repeating that process, is there anything i can do?, please answer me as soon as you are able, i will be be completely grateful with you!!