attitude

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: attitude
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:53:04 +0200

Dmitry Ilyin wrote:
> 16.08.2011 04:18, Marco Tulio Cruz Codina пишет:
>> hi, sorry to bother you but i need your help, i made a huge mistake, i
>> acidentally deleted the core utilities (/bin) program from my 32gb ipad 2,
>> using cydia.
>
> 1. Ipad coreutils are from macos or freebsd and not from GNU afaik.
> 2. DO NOT install cydia and other random crap on iPad. Use ONLY stuff from
> AppStore.
> 3. Get Android if you want to tinker with your device. Mac devices are for
> normal users.
>
> This may help you

Thanks for helping.
We were all novices once.
There was a time when each of us didn't even know what "FAQ" meant,
though for some it goes back to before that acronym came into use.

Maintaining a good attitude/environment on lists like this one is
more conducive to efficient productivity (high S/N ratio and no
flame wars here).  It probably also helps to attract contributors.