RE: [coreutils] coredump segmentation fault using coreutils 6.4 sparc so

From: Howell Hughes
Subject: RE: [coreutils] coredump segmentation fault using coreutils 6.4 sparc solaris using mv or touch
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:47:53 -0500

Hi Jim,

Sorry about this hand holding but I have no experience with this.

I ran
(cd coreutils-8.7 && ./configure && make && make -k check ) >& log

In the zsh shell and it was much more successful this time.

But what do I do know? How do I create the a coreutils package that I can add
using pkgadd?

I'm reading the INSTALL and README files but its confusing.

Howell Hughes